Frequently asked questions
Underneath, we have listed some of the most usual questions received by our costomer service department, including how to arrange transportation from Oslo Airport, Gardermoen.
Items that are found on one of our buses are taken care of by our service personnel who deliver this on to our office. Objects can usually be picked up the following day. The office hours from Monday to Friday . 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . Please contact us before you come so we can verify if your subject is found! Phone:+47 32 78 88 77 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The coaches are not allowed to wait at the terminal due to a lack of space, but are located at a separate parking lot 1-2 minutes.
- When the group has assembled, a member of the party may approach the counter of Nor-Way Bus Express (the counter is located in the Arrival hall on the ground floor).
- The group responsible will then inform us of the name of the group and arrival flight, and that you are to be picked up by OsloBuss AS.
- Nor-Way Bus Express will inform you of what platform you will find your bus.
- Nor-Way Bus Express will then call the driver and request and approve the bus arrival at this platform.
- If there should be any issues arising at Gardermoen, or Operations Manager may be contacted at (+47) 32 78 88 77
We are often asked if it is possible to rent a bus without a driver. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate such requests. The main reason for this legal – as current rules on rental states that all vehicles with more than 17 seats must be operated by employees having the correct authorizations for driving a bus in Norway. However, you may rent a minibus with and without a driver. Minibuses operated by or drivers are of a high standard. Rental minibuses are quite new, but are rated at a somewhat lower standard.
- Coach with driver
- Minibus with driver (16 passengers)
- Minibus without driver (16+1 passengers)
The drivers may sell coffee, tea and mineral water. In addition to this, some drivers may offer instant food such as dry bag based soups. If ordered in advance, we may also provide baguettes.
Yes! – Through our partners, we may tailor your requests for catering. This will be registered to your order, and invoiced in arrears.
Yes, all our buses are equipped with DVD. We kindly ask the passengers, if possible, to bring their own movies.
All Norwegian registered companies may be invoiced after the trip has been completed. Individuals must, as a rule, pay for the order in advance. If you have any other questions, do contact us, and we will gladly assist you. You may also fill out our contact form (see tab at the lower right side), and we will call you!
Customer service: (+47) 32 78 88 77
If you have any other questions, contact us, and we will gladly assist you. You may also fill out our contact form (see tab at the lower right side), and will call you!
Kroderveien 32, 3370, Vikersund Norway.
+47 32 78 88 77